What is the Tarot?
The Tarot is a deck of cards, and each card has images and a story associated with the images. The images on the Tarot cards incorporate symbols that transcend cultures (known as archetypes), and thus the Tarot is widely used across different cultures around the world. It is believed that these images on the Tarot cards evoke insights that may not be reachable otherwise. Some people refer to these insights as intuition, while others refer to it as psychic awareness.
Many books have been written about the Tarot, and opinions can vary. In my opinion, the Tarot is a divination tool. And much like other divination tools, Tarot offers guidance – it does not tell us what to do. Tarot highlights the choices and the possibilities available to us. And, it is up to us to be willing to listen with an open mind and act upon them.
What to ask the Tarot?
You can benefit from the true power and wisdom of the Tarot by asking the right questions. Good questions focus on yourself and not on others. The best questions are the ones that come from a place of power, reflecting a willingness to explore choices and possibilities.
What NOT to ask the Tarot?
Questions expecting a Yes/No answer aren’t the best of questions. Some examples would be – Will I get this job? Am I pregnant?
Questions that depend on the actions or thoughts of others don’t always work best either. Some examples of what not to ask – What does my boss think of me? When will he/she come back to me?
When you order a reading, I will work with you to make sure we have the question that gets to the heart of the matter.
What are my Policies and Code of Ethics?
- I welcome clients of all religions, cultures, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
- I do not read for anyone under 18 years of age.
- I practice strict confidentiality; and I will not share information with third parties – unless I feel the client is a danger to themselves or someone else, or required by a court of law.
- I do not make predictions or tell fortunes; nor will I predict lottery numbers.
- I do not give professional advice on legal, medical, or financial matters.
- I will not read for third parties, to find out what someone else is doing or feeling.
- I reserve the right to refuse service at my discretion.
- I will refund money only within the first 24 hours of your having purchased a service. There are no refunds after the first 24 hours and/or after I have completed your reading.